Planning on relocating to Canada? Let Sutton Group help!
Canada accepts many immigrants from all over the world. As a country with one of the highest immigration rates in the world we can to help you make your move quick & easy. We have many agents which speak many different languages to help people from the wide variety of cultures (polish, Ukrainian, Portuguese, Italian, Russian etc...)
Our real estate professionals will work with you to make sure you find that perfect home upon relocating. Our rental department offers a fee free service - just give us a call and one of your professionals will speak with you. Want to start the search yourself? Look at these tips
Looking For a Home to Buy? Need to Know Essentials!
- Learn about the market, especially the areas and neighbourhoods that you are interested in.
- Figure out how much you can realistically afford and how much space you need.
- Find a knowledgeable team of professionals, which will help you find the right home, appraise the property, and get a mortgage loan if necessary.
Where to Look?
- Classified ads in the newspaper
- Bulletin Boards in your community
- Real Estate Company
- Our Inventory!
Understanding “For Rent” Ads
Some Key Terms to know:
- A/C- Air Conditioning
- B/I- Built In
- ELF- Electrical Light Fixture
- DW or D/W- Dishwasher
- W/D- Washer/Dryer
Don't want to do the work of searching? Can't find exactly what you want? We have access to Thousands of Investor Owned Condominiums - in Luxury Upscale Buildings. Let our realtors help you!
However there are some questions you may want to ask upon viewing a property.
Questions to ask when viewing a property to rent
- Are the utilities included in the rent amount? If not, how much do they average a month?
- Are making changes as decorating/painting allowed?
- If you have pets, are they allowed?
- Is parking available? Is there an extra charge?
- What is the neighbourhood like? The closest grocery store and other important amenities.
- Who maintains the property?
Our professionals will be glad to answer all your questions to make your move to Canada a smoth one. Want more rental information? Click here.
Now you know how to search for a place to stay but what is next? CLICK HERE for a moving to Canada guide or go to Citizenship and Immigration Canada